Delahunty has vast experience advising clients and guiding them through the international art market. The following list explains some of the most common services:
• Lead negotiations over private sales
• Act as representative at auction
• Source private off-market purchases
• Complete all pre-sale due diligence
• Handle all legalities of acquisition
• Advise on shipping, installation, cataloguing & insurance
• Guarantee absolute discretion and confidentiality
• Offer precise, market-specific valuations
Advice by Delahunty is given in the strictest confidence. The gallery’s long-standing relationships with museums, galleries, auction houses and private collectors ensure that we have access to works by a number of artists, including, in the right circumstances, work that is privately held.
If you are looking for advice, or if you believe we can help you, please contact us and we will be delighted to help.